Cardiology Research Review 57
posted by HIIRC Admin on 2015-06-29 09:21:50.142
Studies in this issue (attached below):
- Short measures all round
- Broken PROMISE of the Duke
- GOMER faster at APACE
- You may not know it but you ’af AF
- Hazards of plumbing
- Drug-assisted intervention in STEMI may enhance outcomes downstream
- Ticagrelor takes off on a winged horse
- Iron man events for ion channel problems?
- Unleaded pacing
- Would you opt for pig, calf or pyrolytic carbon?
To subscribe to the Research Review, go to: http://www.researchreview.co.nz/
This Research Review has 1 attachment
- Cardiology Reseach Review Issue 57.pdf (PDF, 1 MB)