Allied Health Aotearoa New Zealand
posted by WM Admin on 2013-10-09 09:45:06.803
Allied Health Aotearoa New Zealand (formerly The Allied Health Professional Associations’ Forum) is an informal grouping of professional associations which work together to promote and support allied health professionals.
Allied Health Aotearoa New Zealand provides a forum for representatives of allied health professional associations to work together to:
- Promote the value of allied health professional services
- Make representations and submissions on issues of common interest to allied health professions
- Develop effective working relationships with government and other key stakeholders
- Take an active approach and be involved in the development, implementation and monitoring of relevant health policies.
- Be a key gateway for engaging with the allied health sector