Smokefree women (U.S.)
posted by WM Admin on 4 June 2014
women.smokefree.gov is intended to help women quit smoking and is designed to try to provide information about topics that are often important to women.
- An online step-by-step cessation guide
- Information about a wide range of topics related to smoking and quitting
- Self-quizzes about important subjects like depression, withdrawal, and relationships
- Local and state telephone quitlines
- NCI's national telephone quitline
- NCI's instant messaging service
- Publications, which may be downloaded, printed, or ordered
The Web site was created by the National Cancer Institute.