Cardiology Research Review 53
posted by WM Admin on 10 November 2014
Studies in this issue (attached below):
- The salt controversy continues
- What about the dietary evils of fat and/or sugar?
- Are theories about BP targets off-target?
- CT as a more routine triage tool in ED?
- Can we CLARIFY the value of intervention in silent ischaemia?
- Take flight after your MI
- SECURITY: 6 vs 12 months’ dual antiplatelet therapy
- PLATO primary PCI subgroup analysis
- Who in NZ takes the tablets they should anyway?
- Finally, shocking!
To subscribe to the Research Review, go to: http://www.researchreview.co.nz/
This Research Review has 1 attachment
- Cardiology Research Review Issue 53.pdf (PDF, 765.6 KB)