Perioperative Medicine (journal)
posted by Research Admin on 20 January 2015
Perioperative Medicine is an open access peer-reviewed journal that publishes highly topical clinical research relating to the perioperative care of surgical patients.
Its essence is the distillation, examination and application of clinical evidence to improve surgical outcome.
Main areas of interest include but are not limited to:
- Surgical outcome
- Evidence-based care
- Preoperative evaluation and testing
- Surgical risk scoring
- Development of Perioperative guidelines
- Perioperative haemodynamic monitoring
- Surgical optimisation
- Enhanced surgical recovery programs
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing
- Perioperative Fluids