Colorectal Oncology Research Review 19
posted by WM Admin on 2015-02-27 14:34:16.584
Studies reported in this issue (attached below):
- Management of colorectal adenocarcinoma metastases
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy and CRC incidence
- FOLFOXIRI + bevacizumab for mCRC?
- Panitumumab vs cetuximab in chemotherapy-refractory mCRC
- Primary tumour resection in CRC with unresectable metastases
- KRAS mutation matters in FOLFOX-treated stage II/III CRC
- FOLFIRI + cetuximab preferred first-line in mCRC?
- EGFR inhibitor + chemotherapy benefits WT RAS tumours
- Combination therapy with oxaliplatin superior in stage III CRC
- Important differences between distal and proximal tumours
To subscribe to this research review, go to: http://www.researchreview.co.nz
This Research Review has 1 attachment
- Colorectal Oncology Research Review Issue 19.pdf (PDF, 493.2 KB)