GP Research Review 95
posted by WM Admin on 2015-03-30 09:08:35.028
In the latest issue (attached below):
- Oral propranolol for infantile haemangioma
- Control of hypertension in pregnancy
- Tramadol increases risk of hypoglycaemia
- NSAIDs increase bleeding/CV risks post-MI
- Varenicline helpful in gradual smoking cessation?
- Increasing fibre intake may improve metabolic syndrome
- Management of isolated axial distal DVT
- Can general practice reduce hospital admissions for COPD?
- Do multivitamins help prevent CVD?
- Chromium supplementation improves diabetic retinopathy in rats
To subscribe to the GP Research Review, go to: http://www.researchreview.co.nz/
This Research Review has 1 attachment
- GP Research Review Issue 95.pdf (PDF, 724.1 KB)