GP Research Review 97
posted by WM Admin on 28 May 2015
In the latest issue (attached below):
- Adjunct prednisone beneficial in CAP
- Statins benefit men and women equally
- Excessive BP lowering may be harmful in dementia
- Acid-lowering agents linked to vitamin B12 deficiency
- Use of shorthand in clinical notation
- Increased risk of AMD with higher FT4 levels
- A printed decision aid deters men from PSA screening
- Spirometry underutilised in newly diagnosed asthma?
- Mindfulness meditation improves sleep quality
- Does sauna bathing reduce CVD and all-cause mortality?
To subscribe to the GP Research Review, go to: http://www.researchreview.co.nz/
This Research Review has 1 attachment
- GP Research Review Issue 97.pdf (PDF, 985.9 KB)