Eye Health Research Review 25
posted by WM Admin on 16 June 2015
In the latest issue (attached below):
- Calcium supplementation linked to AMD
- Visual symptoms after bilateral multifocal IOL
- Femtosecond vs phacoemulsification cataract surgery
- Scanning ultrasound: therapeutic potential in AD?
- Topical neomycin/ polymyxin-B before cataract surgery
- Successful, happy retirement
- Stories of life, death, and brain surgery
- The Checklist Manifesto
- How can medicine provide a good end to life?
To subscribe to the Eye Health Research Review, go to: http://www.researchreview.co.nz/
This Research Review has 1 attachment
- NZ Eye Health Research Review issue 25.pdf (PDF, 715.5 KB)