GP Research Review 98
posted by WM Admin on 24 June 2015
In the latest issue (attached below):
- Intensive diabetes therapy reduces eye surgery
- Oral steroids for herniated lumbar disk pain?
- HRT increases ovarian cancer risk
- . . . but is also cardioprotective
- Oseltamivir does treat influenza in adults
- Discontinuing statins in life-limiting illness settings
- The importance of spirometry in COPD
- Community-based spirometry service
- Kiwifruit ingredients boost bowel health?
- Mulberry leaf extract: benefits in diabetes
To subscribe to the GP Research Review, go to: http://www.researchreview.co.nz/
This Research Review has 1 attachment
- GP Research Review Issue 98.pdf (PDF, 716.6 KB)