Statement of Intent 2015 to 2019 (Ministry of Health)
posted by WM Admin on 2015-06-30 14:51:40.717
The Ministry of Health’s Statement of Intent 2015–2019 identifies outcomes for the health system and the Ministry:
- New Zealanders live longer, healthier and more independent lives.
- The health system is cost-effective and supports a productive economy.
The Ministry has three high-level outcomes that support the achievement of the above health system outcomes:
- New Zealanders are healthier and more independent.
- High-quality health and disability services are delivered in a timely and accessible manner.
- The future sustainability of the health and disability system is assured.
The Statement of Intent outlines the strategic direction for the Ministry, work that will be undertaken to deliver priorities and how success will be measured.
To read the Statement of Intent, go to: http://www.health.govt.nz/publication/statement-intent-2015-2019